Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2nd & 3rd Week of February

  • I have been awol I know. Dont want to run anymore......... in my old running shoes I mean until I get my new running shoes. Runners Need recommended Asics GT2130 so I'm really looking forward to when they arrive next week and I can go out again.
  • Thanks everyone who has left me a comment will be back to reply you all. In the interim, saw this video of an early morning run on you tube and couldnt resist sharing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYoVijgDl3w

4 comments:

Abimars said...

lol

Orikinla Osinachi. said...

I wish you all the best Calabar Girl.

Cheers and God bless.

Florida of Free Spirit said...

men!!!! i stoped d video at d point dat fly entered d wrong place!!!! yuck!!!!

Londonbuki said...

Ok... March starts tomorrow... how are you? WW? New running shoes...?

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832