Saturday, September 22, 2007

3rd Week of September

I cant believe I've been away from my Weight Chronicles for so long. Its my guilty conscience from all my cheating. E.G This week, I was good from Monday to Wednesday but my almighty running partner had to to and make sausage rolls on Thursday and invite me to her place and I was even good and took my lunch there so I wouldnt be tempted by ther 'wiles' and the loads of food she always has readily available but thats where it all went 'Pete Tong'. Reality sank in when I went shopping yesterday. Size 14 tops and bottoms were too tiny!!! I think its the shops - their measurements are too tiny. LOL!! I'm fooling myself. (smile) But I wasnt a very happy bunny on my way back home. My race last week was cool. Cant believe I havent written about it yet. I'm off to my wedding. Will be back later on in the day to update.

4 comments:

Waffarian said...

hey, wanna do the 21 day challenge again? it could be good to jump start us back on track? what do you think?

Waffarian said...

Buki thinks we should start 8th of october? what do you say?

Calabar Gal said...

21 day challenge hmmn? I'll have a look at what you guys did last time and see if I can. IF it entails having fruits like the last time you guys did it, them I may not be able to join you - (fruits arent allowed on Atkins)

Waffarian said...

Ah ah! that one no be wahala now, you go just adjust the plan small to suit your needs, its not strict like that oh !hehehe, basically its just a commitment to stay on a diet for 21 days and exercise everyday! anyway, just check the last one out! take care!

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832