Tuesday, July 24, 2007

4th Week of July

MONDAY
  • Brunch - Fish
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Dinner - Soup
  • Snack - Meatballs
  • 2 Litres of Water

My doctor says I've got a sprained waist so I've got to rest it and try to sit upright or on upright chairs and not on easy or reclining chairs. Should start my exercises by Wednesday - hopefully, I would have recovered fully by then.

TUESDAY

  • Lunch - Soup + plenty, plenty meat
  • Dinner - Soup
  • 1 Litre of Water

WEDNESDAY

  • Brunch - Salad
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Dinner - Salad
  • 1.5 Litres of Water

I feel much better today thanks to Ibuleve and Neurofen. I should start my normal exercises tomorrow.

THURSDAY

Today was good. Our run was 49 minutes and RP had more energy than me - I was terribly rusty. Home workout - 80 minutes. I didnt do any reverse curls or situps though. Started to do them but stopped when it seemed as if there was going to be some pain. Dont want to push my luck when I'm recovering so beautifully.

  • Brunch - Cauliflower & Brocolli
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Dinner - Roast Chicken
  • Snack - Avocado + tomatoes
  • 1.5 Litres of Water

FRIDAY

  • Brunch - Chicken
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Dinner - Soup
  • 1.5 Litres of Water

SATURDAY

I've moved to wk 5 of the running podcasts after a month of running to wk 4 and the music is so much lovlier than Wk 4's and faster too. I'm going to be running to Podcast 5 for the next month before I move to Podcast 6. Today was wonderful. We ran our entire route without stopping and made it back in 35 minutes. I must say its all thanks to the podcast. First of all, I set out to run to Wk 5, Day 2 but somehow, even when it got to time to rest and walk briskly and we were still running, somehow, we both knew that since we had come that far, we might as well run to the end sicne the finishing point was almost in sight - and we did it. We've both agreed we'll keep on trying to run the entire route without stopping the rest of this week and then work on our speed the upper week. Whoowee!!!! We were both ecstatic when we finished. Home Workout - 90 minutes.

  • What will I eat? My store house of Atkins foods is diminishing rapidly! Maybe stir fried courgettes for brunch? LOL!!
  • Breakfast - Avocado

5 comments:

Abimars said...

Pele, I hope your waist gets better soon

LondonBuki said...

Pele... hope you feel better.

LondonBuki said...

Well done! And me I am still here.. I have done NOTHING!

Calabar Gal said...

@Abimars & LB: Thanks I feel, much, much better now.

@LB: Well, you do intend to go for a very long run this evening so that will make up for the entire week of rest you've had I guess. Interested in the Marathon?

LondonBuki said...

Go CG!!!! :-)

I'll check that Marathon thing out and talk to Vickii about it too...

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832