Monday, July 16, 2007

3rd Week of July

MONDAY

60 minute homework out. My waist is gradually getting better - I think.

  • Brunch - Soup
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Dinner - Sprouts
  • 1.5 litres of water

TUESDAY

  • Brunch - Fish Soup
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Dinner - Soup
  • Snack - Avocado + Chicken Piece + tomatoe

Our run this morning was quite good compared to last week - 43 minutes. We seem to be making it back home faster now. I'm still running to Week 4 of the podcast and was able to make it through the brisk walk and runs at the right times unlike previous weeks when I stopped for breathe even when he hadnt yet said it was time to stop. I'll move onto podcast 5 next week.

WEDNESDAY

  • Lunch - Fish
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Dinner - Salad
  • Snack - Chicken Piece
  • 3 Litres of Water

Our run this morning was good. We are running 8-10 minutes laps effortlessly now. Finished the entire run in 37 minutes. 45 minute home workout after.

THURSDAY

  • Breakfast - Avocado
  • Lunch - Chicken Pieces & Gizzard
  • Dinner - Fish
  • Snack - Chicken Piece
  • 2 Litres of Water

60 minute home workout today. My waist still hurts but I intend to take painkillers today. Looking forward to the race on saturday.

FRIDAY

  • Brunch - Avocado
  • Dinner - Fish
  • Snack - Chicken Piece
  • 3 Litres of Water

Today was a day of absolute rest. No home workout, no running, nothing! LOL!!

SATURDAY

  • Breakfast - Brocolli and Sprouts
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Supper - Fish
  • Snack - Chicken Piece
  • 2 Litres of Water

Our race today was lovely. Could have been better, but there is always the next race to do work towards. I've been very meticulous with my meals this week. Cut down my portions drastically and I think it may have produced some results already that will have my ticker moving a wee bit. Will share the good news next week - still keeping my fingers crossed that the good news will last till then. (smile) LOL!!

SUNDAY

  • Brunch - Avocado
  • Lunch - Fish
  • Snack - Avocado + Chicken piece
  • Dinner - Vegetables + Meatballs n sauce
  • 2 Litres of Water

2 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Hey CG... sorry about your waist, hope it's 100% better now.

Hope we see you at the race!

Abimars said...

Goodluck with your race CG thanks alot for your support, really looking forward to hearing how your race goes

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832