Monday, July 09, 2007

2nd Week of July

MONDAY

I've snapped out of my moodiness and depression now. We were supposed to go running this morning after our weekend rest but my RP isnt feeling too well so I may go to the running club instead later on today. Did a 60 minute home work out instead. My press ups are getting better. Going lower than before now. So excited about my progress I did about 5 more reps just to be sure. LOL!!

  • Breakfast - Omelette - (I'm a lazy girl when it comes to making food sometimes)
  • Lunch -Chicken
  • Dinner - Cucumber Slices
  • 2.5 Litres of Water

I dont know why my shin splints like messing me up each time I run in the park. They acted up again today during my run and I was in pain and was the last as usual without any 10km runners in sight sef. Chei!! LOL!! Finished in 46 minutes though. Will run again tomorrow morning. I'm going to try and stick to not eating after 7pm and see how it goes.

TUESDAY

Our run this morning was good. We finished in 44 minutes. I guess we are having fewer minutes of rest in between runs these days. 60 minute home workout after.

  • Breakfast - Chicken
  • Lunch - Fish
  • Supper - Small Chops at an event I attended
  • 2 Litres of Water

WEDNESDAY

  • Breakfast - Omelette
  • Lunch -

We went running this morning. Finished the run anyway in 44 minutes. Thursday and Friday are our days of rest and we start running again at the weekend.

THURSDAY

No running or home work out today. Ate a bit of cake my RP baked for her birthday but took some sennakot after.

  • Brunch - Salad
  • Dinner - Aubergines
  • Snack - Avocado
  • 1 litre of water

FRIDAY

No exercise earlier today. Maybe later on in the day?

  • Brunch - Aubergines
  • Supper - Broccoli & Cauliflower
  • Snack - Avocado
  • 2 Litres of water

I've run out of Ketostix. Need to get some more.

SATURDAY

Lazy Me and my RP didnt do any running today. Why? Our inability to banish sleep from our eyes and rise from our beds at the appointed time of 6am. LOL!!

  • Brunch - Fish
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Dinner - Plantain & Ewa

Should do some exercises (home workout) later on.

SUNDAY

  • Brunch - Salad
  • Snack - Avocado
  • 1.5 litres of Water

I am in pain - my waist. I was in the kitchen yesterday afternoon and decided to do a little stretch when reaching out to get something and felt some discomfort and stopped stretching. But too late - cant bend, squat, twist, the pain is horrible. I really dont know what happened. I'm hoping it will go away soon. My race is on Saturday and I've been looking forward to it. I really do want to run not walk. LOL!!

3 comments:

Vickii said...

You are hardcore seriously!! 44 minutes plus and hour home workout??? Wow!!

Hmmm, a running club might be a good idea ... I go with Buky on the weekends but I've been slacking recently during the week.

I haven't got a race till the 'Race for Life' on the 21st of July ... the same one you're doing.

LittleGirlLost said...

I wanna be just like you when I grow up!
Seriously. Your blog and all the work you are doing motivates me to keep trying.
Keep it up!

Abimars said...

Plantain & Ewa? now you got me craving I MUST RESIST LOL!

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832