Monday, May 14, 2007

3rd Week of May

MONDAY
  • Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs
  • Snack - Cumberland Sausage and Chicken Piece
  • Brunch - Soup
  • Lunch - Soup
  • Snack - An Avocado
  • Dinner - Roasted Chicken
  • 3 Litres of Water

Induction started all over again today. I felt so hungry the entire morning despite the fact that I had breakfast quite unlike me. Eating a sausage and chicken piece an hour later didnt seem to do much good and I hurriedly had my brunch but yet still felt ravenous. Even after I had my brunch and lunch, the nagging hunger was still there. Its never been this bad - I have eaten less some days and not felt that hungry so often. Maybe its the withdrawl symptoms rearing their head once again? I've made up my mind to have frequent meals - no more skipping breakfast, having my meals on time and shelve fasting for the rest of the month. I'll try to always have some fried or roasted fish, chicken around me that I can snack on anytime. No Exercise today. Maybe it was my day of rest. Lets see how tomorrow will go.

TUESDAY

  • Breakfast - An Omelette
  • Lunch - Salad
  • Snack - An Avocado
  • Dinner - Soup
  • 3 Litres of Water

100 Sit Ups.

WEDNESDAY

  • Breakfast - Boiled Egg
  • Snack - An Avocado
  • Brunch - Roast Chicken Pieces
  • Lunch - Soup
  • Snack - An Avodcado
  • Dinner - Soup
  • 3 Litres of Water

100 Situps. Off for my evening run/walk now. Evening run was swell. Ran my first 1 km nonstop in 6 minutes. Had 3 more laps of 4 minute runs. The problem was my right calf hurt so much each time I stopped and started powerwalking. Maybe thats cos I didnt run with my weights today and my legs felt unusually light? Lets see how the rest of the week goes running without weights.

THURSDAY

  • Breakfast - Omelette
  • Lunch - Soup
  • Snack - Avocado
  • Dinner - Soup
  • 3 Litres of Water

100 Situps. Resting today. Will jog tomorrow morning. Need to stock up on edibles. My larder needs replenishing.

FRIDAY

  • Breakfast - Avocado Slices
  • Lunch - Soup
  • Dinner - Fish
  • 3 Litres of Water

100 Situps. Went for an early morning run and it was good. We ran 3 laps of running 1 km distances in 6 minutes each time and then set a longer distance to run which we ran in 10 minutes. We are making good progress. Looking forward to the day we'll run our first 2 km distance non stop as we are both running 1 km comfortably now.

SATURDAY

We went for our run and it was good. My endurance and stamina seems to be improving and apart from the start or first 1 km which is usually laborious for me, the rest of the run seems to be fairly ok. We're approaching running 1.5km steadily now.

  • Breakfast - Fish
  • Lunch - Fish
  • Dinner - Fish

Running out of my meals stocked in the freezer. Got to make some this weekend.

I wonder if I should mention the pack of Strawberry Cheescakes and the pack of Strawberry Cream Tarts I got from Tesco just before its closing time for 10p each? NO?!?!?! OK. I wont mention that I ate them all then as well as the cinanmon whirl or the maple pecan plait or the creme coronet I ate while browsing through the shop. P.S: I paid for the ones I ate while in the shop oh! lol! Got some Sennakot Extra Strength Senna to help me when I cheat. Hope the cheating dosent get to be an uncontrollable habit.

SUNDAY

Just came back from our run. The start was laborious and I dont know why its usually so for me. After the first start/lap, the rest of the run always seems to be a little bit of a breeze. Here are the times we ran:

  • Our First Lap 1.3 km - 10 minutes
  • Second Lap 1 km - 7 minutes
  • Third Lap 1.91 km - 18 minutes
  • Fourth Lap 1.22 km - 10 minutes

150 Situps. That July 21st date seems to be fast becoming a reality. We're still at the very, very slow jog pace/stage, mind you. (Smile)

  • Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs
  • Lunch - Fish and more eggs
  • Dinner - Roast Chicken
  • 3 Litres of Water

3 comments:

CandySprinkles said...

First? Yay! Lol!
Hmmn...maybe you didn't eat enough carbs i.e. 20g? Or maybe you just had an off day. You seem to be doing everything right so yeah, maybe it was just a bad day. I agree - breakfast is a must and so is eating frequent meals to keep the metabolism rate up. You're doing good. Keep it up! XX

Mrs Somebody said...

are you not eating too much eggs?

Calabar Gal said...

I read somewhere eggs are perfect for Atkins as no matter how many eggs you eat, your cholesterol level wont rise due to the fact that you're not eating carbs.

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832