Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend

Went for festival of light on friday night and didnt get back home until 7am. Went to bed at about 7 - 7.30am and woke up about 12.45pm in the afternoon.
  • Breakfast - 2 cheese triangles and I cheese slice (singles)
  • Brunch - Leftover Salad from yesterday
  • Lunch - Bacon, eggs and 2 sausages
  • Dinner - Soup
  • Snack - 1 cheese slice (singles)

I went to the park later on in the evening and ran round twice. The third round was power walking. Didnt have any more energy or stamina to run. Must get dumbells and designate certain days for power walking only. Actually enjoyed the power walking.

SUNDAY'S FOOD DIARY

  • Breakfast - 3 Cheese Slices (singles) + 1 Cheese Triangle
  • Lunch - Bacon + 2 sausages + omlette
  • Snack - Chicken Piece
  • Dinner - Soup
  • After Dinner Snack - Cheese Triangle
  • 3 litres of water

I went to the park in the evening and power walked consistently for 30minutes. Each lap power walking round the park was approximately 8 minutes each. I then jogged round the park twice and each lap was about 8 - 10minutes but I havent yet been able to run each lap non stop without stopping to catch some breath. I normally stop for about 30 - 60seconds to catch my breath after running 2 perimeters. I should get there (running each lap non-stop) by the end of the week if I am consistent.

Note to Self: Remember to take some Neurofen before going to bed this night to forestall any body aches and pains tomorrow.

4 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Wow... I am looking at what you are eating and I am wondering how you have any energy!

WELL DONE ON LOSING 5kg.

Good job with the park runs... :-)

Susan said...

3 litres of water? Hmmm... I think you are an inspiration to people like me. I have been struggling with 'the syndrome' for about a year now. Atkins eh!! I'll think about it. Well done though.

Vickii said...

Hey hun, Just wanted to mention that you shouldn't be too hard on yourself if you can't run for too long because you're not eating any carbohydrates so you will have a lot less energy than if you were ... powerwalking is really good considering!

Well done, you're being very good!

Calabar Gal said...

@Buki: Well, I guess I'm not doing much elae now so not expending much energy? (smile)

@Susan: Well, I have them around me in 500ml bottles and its musch easier for me that way. The weather is really hot too and that helps - apart from the fact that it fills me up between meals since I'm taking much less food than I used to before. (Smile)

@Vickii: Maybe thats why I couldnt lift my legs cos I'm not ingesting any carbohydrates! I power walked today anyway.

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832