Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Today

I've set out on my Atkins Weight Loss Regime and this diary is going to be a catalogue of food ingested by me as well as a chronicle about my struggles as I move along.

  • Breakfast: Brussel Sprouts and Brocolli (reasonable portion) + 2 sausages
  • Mid Afternoon Snack: 1 Tomatoe
  • Lunch: Spanish Omlette
  • Snack: 2 pieces of Chicken with a little pepper soup
  • 2 litres of Water.

This was going so well, then I just had to go to Tesco to get hubby's croissants. Temptation reared its head and I succumbed and got 2 creme eggs all to myself. Very, very naughty. I know!! I told myself so too. Next time I'm going to Tesco, will take a teaspoon of vinegar before I leave home to keep the temptation of lustful snacking on any more creme eggs away.

2 comments:

Chameleon said...

u shd get hubby in on it too in some way otherwise temptations will always come...

Calabar Gal said...

Hubby laughed at me this evening when I sugested he join me. In his own words: "I am very, very healthy" LOL!! So those of us dieting arent healthy huh? I asked.

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832