Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Temptation

  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.
  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.
  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.
  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.
  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.
  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.
  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.
  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.
  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.
  • I will not buy any more cake for my 'guests' even if its price has been reduced to 10p from £8.99.

  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.
  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.
  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.
  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.
  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.
  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.
  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.
  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.
  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.
  • I will not buy any more chocolates for my 'friend' even if its price has been reduced from £3.99 to 30p.

  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.
  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.
  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.
  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.
  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.
  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.
  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.
  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.
  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.
  • I will not buy any more cornish pastries or sausage rolls for my 'guests' or 'friends' even if its price has been reduced from £1.79 to 10p.

  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!
  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!
  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!
  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!
  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!
  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!
  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!
  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!
  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!
  • I will not buy any more reduced items cos they are 'temptation' which I will fall prey to after a couple of days but walk past them in the shops even if they have been reduced to 5p from £1000.99 if they arent healthy and on my acceptable foods list!!

  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some not all did find their way to my 'friend's' house.
  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some did find their way to my 'friend's' house.
  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some did find their way to my 'friend's' house.
  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some did find their way to my 'friend's' house.
  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some did find their way to my 'friend's' house.
  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some did find their way to my 'friend's' house.
  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some did find their way to my 'friend's' house.
  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some did find their way to my 'friend's' house.
  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some did find their way to my 'friend's' house.
  • I have learnt my lesson the hard way cos all these things mentioned above ended up in my tummy these past few days although some did find their way to my 'friend's' house.

5 comments:

LittleGirlLost said...

Oh dear.

You fell off the wagon hey? Well pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep moving.

Its not easy.
Everytime I go to tesco I stare longingly at the carrot cake.
Hopefully after typing (or copying and pasting all that) you'll be able to resist.

LondonBuki said...

Was this Morrisons by any chance? LOL! They have CRAZY reductions like that. It's not easy... but you can do it. you'll realise one day that you can totally ignore all these things, especially when you are seeing results. My weightwatchers experience was not easy but stepping on the scales and seeing the pounds drop was worth it all.

Good luck CG and don't stress too much about it.

On days like this, just make sure you work a bit harder while exercising. Run for longer, or run harder/faster. You'll be fine.

Kemi said...

You are doing well and this little blip will only make you stronger :)

Calabar Gal said...

@LGL: I have picked myself up. LOL!!

@BUKI: Its my good old Tesco Extra. I love going there in the evenings between 7pm - 11pm cos they would have reduced items for that day on display for customers then. Thanks for your encouragement.

@Kemi: Thanks Girl! Happy Birthday in Advance!!!

Chameleon said...

thanks for that LGL... now all i can think of is carrot cake!

this atkins is a tough wagon to be on oh... cant wait for the 3 weeks to be up so i can reward myself with a Starbucks Soya Mocha and biscotti.

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832