Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday

  • Breakfast - 2 Cheese Triangles and 2 Cheese Singles
  • Snack - 1 Boiled Egg
  • Lunch - Sprouts and Scrambled Eggs
  • Snack - Little piece of Chicken and a Cheese Single
  • Dinner - Chicken Wings without the bread crumbs - bought from the takeaway shop on my way home from the park.
  • 1 litre of water so far - I am thoroughly spoilt. I have a bit of a cold and I had also run out of my sparkling water and was reluctant to drink just plain water. (Fake Ajea Bo) LOL!!Will try and see if I can drink some more water to meet my daily quota before today is over.

8.30PM UPDATE:

Just came back from the park. I had initially planned to run twice round the park at least but my legs just wouldnt budge. I ended up power walking for the next hour. Went 8 laps of power walking round the park with the times of each lap differing between 8 - 11 minutes. I know I will just have to find the strength and will to run tomorrow but must remember to take painkillers this night and tommorow morning and afternoon too to numb the pain in my legs during my run tomorrow.

2 comments:

LittleGirlLost said...

We also have a park around the corner. I think I will Join you with this power walking thing. I walk but Its not anything that can be classed as power walking. I'm just tired a lot.

LondonBuki said...

Hmm... don't overwork your legs oh... u might take pain killers to numb the pain but you don't want to cause long term damage... maybe your legs need some rest... try to do some other type of exercise...

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832