Sunday, April 29, 2007

MM

FRIDAY

  • Lunch - Chicken Pieces
  • Snack - Mozarella Cheese - Didnt like it one bit!!
  • Dinner - Salad
  • 2 Litres of Water

SATURDAY

  • Brunch - Pickled Onions
  • Snack - 8 slices of cheese
  • Dinner - Fish
  • 2.5 Litres of Water

SUNDAY

  • Brunch - Salad
  • Dinner - Fish
  • 2.5 Litres of Water

I'm going to try cutting out more carbs and my plan for this coming week is that I'm going to make all sorts of soup and keep them in the freezer for my meals.

On the exercise front, this week was horrible. None at all, only power walking I did on Thursday. Was supposed to go out saturday morning with my jogging partner but went to bed late and asked her to go without me. She didnt call me on sunday so I dont know if she went either. Lets see how this coming week goes.

3 comments:

stuck in my throat o said...

5 kilos gone? I am truly truly jealous.I need the motivation you have.

Chameleon said...

this week i start with naija food and pepper soup is such a fab idea. only i still cant make moimoi or akara...

Calabar Gal said...

@stuck in my throat: Ha, imagine urself in slinky summer outfits 2 sizes smaller than you are now. Thats my motivation. LOL!!

@Chameleon: Make akara in the diaspora? Why now? Its not the same if the paste isnt grounded in a mortar so I simply dont bother. As for moimoi, well, I guess my mind dosent mind not having it as part of his meals so I dont bother either.

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832