Friday, April 13, 2007

Lost some KG!!

I am so so ecstatic this afternoon!! Went to the GP this morning to get hubby's prescription and medication and decided to check my weight just for the fun of it. I stepped on the scale and couldnt help beaming to myself. I couldnt believe my eyes.
  • My last weigh in was 3 weeks ago on 21st March and I weighed 90KG.
  • Today I weighed 85KG!!! I have lost 5KG in 3weeks!!

ADVICE TO SELF: Keep on doing what you are doing!!! I'm all smiles and beaming.

4.30PM UPDATE:

  • Lunch + Dinner - Just had a bowl of Salad
  • 1.5 litres of Water so far

I'm off now for the Festival of Life programme which is taking place at Excel. Taking along with me 2 500ml of bottled water. Though the doors open at 7pm and the all night programme starts at 8pm, dont want to take any chances of the hall being fully seated and me not getting in.

9 comments:

LittleGirlLost said...

Wow!

That is a lot of weight to have lost in 3 weeks.

Keep doing what you are doing, This is encouraging to me too.

Vickii said...

Well done hun, that is an amazing amount of weight to lost in 3 weeks ... you should be so proud of yourself!

Calabar Gal said...

@LGL: I am surprised myself. I didnt really know what to expect seeing that I cheated during the conference and had to start my induction agian on 8th April. Its welcome news and very encouraging to me too. Means there is a great possibility of me hitting my target by June which is the deadline I've given myself.

@Vickii: Indeed I am. Its just the motivation I need to keep me going on. Aluta Continua! LOL!!

Mrs Somebody said...

Congrats-o! at this point,I envy you.Well done!!!

Waffarian said...

Well done babe! Very proud of you! My dead line is also mid-june! so i'll be watching your progress oh! So proud of you, I actually think if you continue like this, you will make it! Here's what I had today:
Breakfast: Eggs (again!)
Lunch/dinner: A big bowl of sallad
Exercise: Rode (is that correct?) my bicycle up hill!

Calabar Gal said...

@Mrs Somebody: Dont be envious - join th ebandwagon. Since you are exercising now, with a change of the way and what youeat, you should see changes in yours too. I'd really like to see you loose that 40kg too.

@Waffarian: "Eggs again" LOL!! Try then in different ways - boiled, fried, eggs benedict, scrambled, spanish omlette, poached etc. Maybe that way you wont be so bored or exasperated with it. (smile) One secret of mine - I love eggs so much cos you can never go wrong with them. No matter the amount or number of eggs you eat - zero carbs. Just perfect!!

Rode (thats correct) ur bicycle uphill yesterday huh? Keep up the exercise train. I on the other hand cant make a bicycle stead steady while I'm on it talkless of riding it uphill or moving it anywhere at all. Well Done.

moi said...

The only problem with eating eggs so much is that it raises your cholesterol!!!!

Calabar Gal said...

@Moi: I know about the cholesterol bit. Thats why I try to eat eggs on alternate days.

Chameleon said...

if i lost that in 3 weeks id be the happiest girl on the planet.
well done!

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832