Monday, April 09, 2007

Meal Plan?

Here's a rough estimate - OK not rough a just and true account of all meals ingested today by me:

  • Breakfast - 2 Scrambled Eggs
  • Mid Morning Snack - 1 Tomatoe
  • Lunch - Chicken Soup with about 3 pieces of Chicken
  • Dinner - Fistful of Brocolli and fistful of Brussel Sprouts + 2 saugages
  • After Dinner Snack - couple of olives
  • 2 litres of Water

I must make a mental note to my brain not to accept any more foods after 6pm. No matter how tempting. Now I have to just have to find the will to work on my basal metabolic rate.

2 comments:

Chameleon said...

for soups try the NEW COVENT GARDEN SOUP range...

theyre atkins friendly

Calabar Gal said...

OK. I'll google that since you havent given me an address other than exit covent garden station abi? Come to think of it, I no de like all these soups oh!! The tins of mushroom and tomatoe soup I bought last summer are still occupying space in my kitchen cupboard. Infact, I'm thinking seriously of chucking them away.

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832