Wednesday, April 11, 2007

..........

For lack of a proper title, here is an update of how today went. I had a busy and eventful day today and I am so, so tired out. I really have been telling myself all day that come what may, I must certainly go running tomorrow morning. Diet wise today wasnt bad at all. When I compare the portions I eat now to what used to seem like normal portions to me - makes me realise that I've been serving myself astronomical portions of food. Today went like this:
  • Brunch - Chicken Broth and Pieces
  • Dinner - Small/Medium Bowl of Okra Soup
  • After Dinner Snack (more like longerthroat) - Teeny Weeny bit of leafy salad.
  • My usual 2 litres of water which quota I am endeavoring to finish before 7pm each day.

I had so many trips to the 'Restroom' today. I'm getting a bit scared maybe I'm overworking my kidneys drinking so much water. The funny bit is that you feel like going but then you know you just went like 10minutes previously and ur bladder cant be filled up so quickly so soon!! Maybe I'll show a little bit of restraint and not increase my fluid intake from 2 litres to 2.5 or 3 litres until next week.

4 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Good luck with this... :-)

I am taking part in Race For Life on the 21st of July in Regent's Park... I hope you find a running partner.

Water is good for you but it's so annoying when you keep going to the bathroom!

Calabar Gal said...

You are? I'll look out for you in the crowd if I turn up for the race. (smile) Put out an advert on Gumtree and there's this guy who is willing to run with me but he stays in the south and works in holborn but is willing to come to finsbury park and train with me. I'm just praying he's for real and you guys wont read in the news. "Female jogger found in finsbury park dead" God Forbid.

We are still negotiating. All the females I sent emails to asking them to be my running partner havent replied only him and time is running out.

LondonBuki said...

Oh... Finsbury Park... :-)

That's the park I normally jog in, I've started going to Regent's Park as well... Try and convince a friend to start running with you.

Do you feel you HAVE to run with someone?

Calabar Gal said...

Well, on my own, I'm not doing much. Thought that knowing someone's waiting for me will get me out of the house and reduce me saying "oh, forget about going running today, you can go tommorrow" to myself.

 
ss_blog_claim=ef692c558628efc54b5e3b49d35c7832